Investing for impactful outcomes
How can our scheme do that?
Schemes are increasingly integrating impactful sustainability principles into their investment goals – whether to align with select UN SDGs or to decarbonise portfolios to target Net Zero. What are some of the practical considerations when implementing investment strategies to achieve positive outcomes for people and the planet? How can schemes overcome the challenges?
Bruno Bamberger and Sian Long, fixed income and equity specialists respectively, spoke at AXA IM’s session at the PLSA Investment Conference in Edinburgh in May.
Watch the replay to find out more.
- Fiduciary duty and achieving positive outcomes for people and the planet
- Integrating sustainability and impact principles into equity and bond portfolios
- Does it cost to go green?
- The importance of engagement. How can it drive sustainability and profitability?
- Long-term structural opportunities to tackle biodiversity loss
- Where are our carbon emissions coming from – and what can we do about it?
- Combining net zero strategies to strengthen outcomes
Have our latest insights delivered straight to your inboxSUBSCRIBE NOW